I have done some research, I found 2 ways to switch your Celcom number to Maxis.
Method 1: Visit to Maxis Centre
1. Visit any Maxis Centre or selected Maxis Authorised Dealer to make a switch request.
2. Fill in a Service Registration Form and provide the following documents:
- Individual or consumer ports: Your MyKad, Army ID (if you are in the armed forces), passport or old I.C.
- Business ports: A letter of authorisation from your company which includes your name, business registration number, and account number with your current mobile service provider.
- Postpaid customers from other operators: A current postpaid bill with no outstanding payments.
3. Wait for an SMS instruction to swap out your old SIM card for your new Maxis SIM card.
4. By the time you insert your new Maxis SIM card into your mobile phone, your number will have already been activated with Maxis (However, you may experience a 1-hour service interruption).
Method 2: Switch Online
Just simply fulfill a form from Maxis Website.
They will contact you with more information and assistance.
Here are the reasons to switch to Maxis.
LiangLiang writes about Saving, Blogging, and Investment, enjoys cooking and discovering everything new. Oh yes, she is a pretty and smart girl too.