I have an OCBC Credit Card, but I don’t have any savings account or current account in OCBC Bank. So, I have to use another bank’s internet banking to pay the credit card bill.
I like to use Maybank2u to pay my bills or transfer money to other peoples, because Maybank is the one of the largest banking institution in Malaysia.
So, today I will show you how to pay OCBC credit card bill online through the Maybank2u.com step by step. I think other bank’s credit card bill can be paid like the steps too.
1. Login to our Maybank2u.com account, click Account & Banking > Transfer.
2. A few columns to be selected. We click New Interbank GIRO transfer.
3. There is a list of banks in Malaysia. Select the “OCBC BANK (MALAYSIA) BHD”.
4. After this, we key in the “Amount” of payment, “Recipient Name” and the credit card “Account number”.
5. We select “credit card payment” from the drop down list.
6. We will be requested to key in the TAC (Transaction Authorisation Code). After key in the TAC, we success pay the credit card online via Maybank2u.