I just bought a Huawei Honor 9 Lite Phone recently. However, I want to sell it online because I wish to get another smartphone which is more suitable for me. Before I sell it, I want to format the phone using factory reset method. Today, I am going to show you how to factory reset the phone in 7 steps only.
- First, we tap and launch the Settings app.
- In the Settings menu, scroll down to the “System” option and tap.
- Tap on “Reset” option in the System Menu.
- Tap on “Factory data reset”.
- Check the “Erase internal storage” box if we want to delete everything on the internal storage. For your info, I already transfer my photo and documents to laptop.
- Choose “Reset phone”. It may ask us to enter the password if you have set one for unlocking the device. Enter the unlock code and then hit Next button.
- Finally, we tap on the “Reset phone” again to reset the smartphone and wait about 3 – 4 minutes. The phone will auto restart.
Here is the video of the factory reset step by step.