Most of my friends don’t apply UOB One Credit Card because most of their place don’t have UOB branch. They don’t know how to pay the credit card bill after using the UOB One Card. Actually, it’s not a big deal in paying bill. We CAN pay our bill by using any banks’ Internet banking, like Maybank2u or CIMB Clicks.
Today, I will show you how to pay the bill online via CIMB step by step.
1. Login to your CIMB Clicks, click on Transfers > Transfer Funds > To Other Banks > Interbank GIRO
2. Click on Beneficiary Bank and choose United Oversea Bank (UOB)
3. You are requiring fulfilling the Transfer Funds to Other Bank (Interbank GIRO), then summit.
4. Confirmation: Click “Click here” then the TAC will send to your hand phone.
5. Confirmation again: You have to answer a security question to proceed with your transaction.Acknowledgement: Click on OK. And success.
The charge of IBG is RM0.50 for the first two transactions of the month, and the subsequent transaction is RM1.00.
Update: Effective 2 May 2013, the Interbank GIRO (IBG) transfer charge is reduced to only RM 0.10.
LiangLiang writes about Saving, Blogging, and Investment, enjoys cooking and discovering everything new. Oh yes, she is a pretty and smart girl too.