You may have more than one or two Facebook accounts, because you may face of different people use different identity.
However, we cannot login different accounts in same browser. One of the way to login Facebook with multiple accounts is using “Private browsing” or “Incognito browsing”.
In fact, most browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer have a “Incognito mode” or “Private browsing” to browse internet.
Private Browsing and Incognito Mode
- In this mode, the open pages (Website) and the download files does not record in browsing history.
- In addition, this mode can be used to log in on the same website, but different accounts because there is no record of the previous user name and password.
- After we close the incognito mode windows, the system will delete cookies.
How to login Facebook with multiple accounts?
1. Google Chrome, click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
The new window will appear, “private detective” graphic showing that the browser has been transferred to the “Incognito mode”.
2. Internet Explorer, click the Safety tab on the browser tool bar.
The new window will appear, “InPrivate” icon showing that the browser has been transferred to the “Private Browsing”.
Now, we can login Facebook with multiple accounts.