I have a UOB Credit Card, but I always use Maybank2u to transfer money or pay the credit card bill on line.
Maybank2u.com.my is the only one official Maybank financial portal in Malaysia.
Maybank2u is offering on line banking services and the customers can pay bills, check balance, put e-fixed deposit, buying gold and many more through the web portal.
Pay Credit Card Via Maybank2u.com
Today, I will show you how to pay UOB credit card bill online through the Maybank2u.com step by step.
1. Login to our Maybank2u.com.my account, click on the lower right button and “back to the classic”.
2. Click Account & Banking > Transfer. A few columns to be selected. We click New Interbank Fund transfer / New Interbank GIRO transfer.
3. There is a list of banks in Malaysia. Select the “United Overseas Bank Berhad”.
4. After this, we key in the “Amount” of payment, “Recipient Name” and the credit card “Account number”.
5. We select “credit card payment” from the drop down list.
6. We will be requested to key in the TAC (Transaction Authorisation Code). After key in the TAC, we success pay the UOB credit card online via Maybank2u.
Update: Effective 2 May 2013, the Interbank GIRO (IBG) transfer charge is reduced to only RM 0.10.