After saving money in saving accounts for few months, it’s time for get more high interest rate from Fixed Deposit account.
The interest rate on savings accounts in Malaysia is negligible, mostly less than 1.0 % p.a. So, I have to move my money to Fixed Deposit account, which given about 3.0 % p.a.
Today, I will show you how to pay place e fixed deposit online through the Maybank2u.com step by step. We don’t need go to any branch of Maybank for placing or opening the account.
1. Login to our Maybank2u.com account, click Account & Banking > Fixed Deposits
2. A few columns to be selected. We click Make an eFixed Deposit placement.
3. There are a few type of eFixed Deposit, including Maybank Conventional Fixed Deposit, Maybank GIA Mudharabah, Murabahah Deposit Account (MDA-i) and Islamic Fixed Deposit. Select any type of them.
4. After this, we select a term between 1 to 60 months.
5. After this, we key in the principal amount (money), and select the interest payment frequency, interest payment mode and instruction on maturity.
6. We will be requested to key in the TAC (Transaction Authorisation Code). After key in the TAC, the website will show the status successful of eFixed Deposit Placement.