Previously, I wrote about the method to place Fixed Deposit (FD) online using Maybank2u.com Some of my friends ask me to write about the way to uplift / withdraw the eFD before or after maturity.
Today, I will show you how to withdraw the e fixed deposit online step by step. There are only 5 easy steps without going to any branch of Maybank.
1. Click “Account & Banking” > “Fixed Deposits & Mudarabah IA” > “Make an upliftment”.
2. The system will show the eFD account or product type, like “Maybank Flexi Fixed Deposit”. Click “View Details”.
3. The system will show all the eFD certs in our Maybank account. Select the one we want to uplift.
4. We will be requested to key in the TAC (Transaction Authorisation Code). Click the Yellow Button “Request For TAC” to get the TAC.
5. The system will show us the upliftment status. Done.
If you want to know the method to place an e Fixed Deposit online via Maybank2u. Please read the article here: How to Place e FD online via Maybank2U